Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beachin' it in Oceanside, California!
















My dear friend who is visiting from out of town but is from here took us to Oceanside today to meet Maria & John and their children, Faith...Ben....Abel! We had a very good time! The kids played in the backyard and we walked (she lives right on the beach) and pulled the kids in the wagon to the beach, had lunch, too! It was fun! As most know Oceanside is about 45 minutes from where we live but we hit no traffic..woohoo, but I am still very tired! I just wanted y'all to see how Abel and Aiden have the same hair :-) and some cute pictures that I was able to snap! Faith and Ben were too busy to get pictures! I barely got any of Aiden and Abel. Miss Kayla was happy with mommy...I had my front carrier, she loves to be in that thing and I love it, too :-) we really had a great day and now time to answer some e-mails and get into bed!
Brad enjoyed his day wife and kid free :-)

1 comment:

  1. How fun, M!!! I miss the beach. So glad each of you, including Brad, had a great day.

    xoxo, V

    ReplyDelete