Friday, June 26, 2009

Midnight snacks and getting rowdy :-)

I love being a Mommy! As a little girl I wanted to be a Mom but always thought I would be the "Cool" Aunt! What a suprise I got!!! A wonderful one at that! So, at about 1AM (after getting off the phone with my dad) the kids woke up wanting a snack :-) doesn't happen much but when it does it's a blessing to snuggle and feed them! Well, tonight I though why not get out the Rainforest Jumparoo that was Aiden's :-) AWESOME idea!!! They had a blast!!! Who would have thought Aiden (who hated this thing a long time ago) would get in and play! They both had a blast and really enjoyed playing with each other, watching each other, and lauging! This party animal of a momma is ready for bed (haha) and her hubby is OUT on the couch...Goodnight all! We send L-O-V-E and XOXOXO...... Did I mention I LOVE being a mommy?!? Oh, how I love being a mommy to all 3 of my babies! I couldn't be more blessed!
Kayla Girl holding brother's hand (above), playing with the spin wheel, and just staring...how precious! Did I tell you Aiden calls her "Kiki"? Have NO idea where he got it from and who knows if it will stick, he has been doing it all week. Hmmm....a nickname? I do not know :-) maybe, or maybe not! Okay, Kooky (me) is going to BED :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment